Metaversity's Unique NFT Collections
As a token holder, you will gain access to the Metaversity before it launches on the Oculus store.
Digital Art / NFT
How To Set Up A Wallet
First, make sure you have the MetaMask wallet app installed on your browser, or use one of the other wallets available to connect your supported wallet.
Purchasing from a desktop browser will give you a smoother buying experience. For this we recommend Metamask.
If you are buying on a mobile phone, we recommend using Trust Wallet and connecting through the built-in browser on your phone.
How To Connect Wallet
Once you have the wallet provider connected, click the "Connect" button above to purchase the pre-sale tokens with CMP or USDT. Next, select the appropriate number of tokens to connect your wallet.
In the case of a mobile wallet app, you will need to select Wallet Connect. Then the ability to purchase tokens will appear.
Purchase 1000 - 100M tokens at a rate of $.02 per token. Once all tokens are sold, other gamers will have to wait until the game is released in 2024 to play.
As A Gamer:
Multiplayer VR STEM Educational Games where you can earn rewards toward tokens to purchase NFT’s.
As A Collector:
Buy/Sell/Mint unique NPCs that walk around in the Metaversity.
As A Business Owner:
Businesses or game developers can reserve Real-Estate inside the Metaversity to market their product/services/game to the community we receive from launching the Metaversity on Oculus.
SWDMNFT will be the utility token used throughout the Metaversity ecosystem as the basis of transactions and interactions. It is an ERC-721a utility token that we are testing on the Caduceus (CMP) blockchain. Caduceus offers Ultra-fast parallel processing.
SWDM tokens will be used across the ecosystem by gamers, developers, business owners, and publishers, allowing creators and players to exchange assets. For the pre-sale tokens, owners of $5M tokens or higher are classified as stakeholders and have voting rights regarding the direction of the game before it goes LIVE.
Gamers can buy/sell/trade their outfits with other gamers; increasing the value of the NFT digital artwork.
- Pre-Sale — 2023 Q1Gamers will use SWDM tokens to purchase NFTs in the Metaversity. Assets include skins, weapons, clothes, poses, etc.
- Advertising — 2023 Q1Business owners can rent space to advertise their business/ product/ services inside the Metaversity.
- Pre-Game Launch – 2023 Q2Metaversity pre-game will be launched for gamers with tokens to enter the game.
- Tournaments & Loyalty Points – 2023 Q3Gamers earn loyalty tokens for playing for a certain amount of hours and they can compete with other gamers to win their tokens which can be used to purchase or trade NFTs. Gamers that maintain $5M tokens or more will have a Stake-Holders role in the game to vote on NPC’s clothes, movement, and much more.
- Game Launch- 2024 Q4SW Design Metaversity will be launched on Oculus/Meta plaftform for all users.
Most Popular Questions
What is a Metaversity NFT?
It is a unique digital Art that users of the Metaversity game will receive at a LOW rate. Others can buy, sell, or trade NFT Collections on this website, however, without the Metaversity token, you will not be privileged to the pre-release access to the game.
What kinds of marketplaces are out there?
- OpenSea. OpenSea is ancient by NFT standards, having launched in 2017, and it's also among the largest NFT marketplaces active today.
- Rarible. Rarible allows users to buy and sell art, collectibles, video game assets and NFTs.
- NBA Top Shot.
- Nifty Gateway.
How do the NFTs Gallery Work?
Members will be able to purchase NFTs to decorate their galleries inside the Metaversity Oculus game. These NFTs can be purchased or traded with other players.
What will the future hold?
Like pieces of art, an NFT can be sold for money or cryptocurrency. However, the token's asset transfer is recorded in the blockchain just like cryptocurrency.
If you don`t find an answer, connect with our experts.